- This event has passed.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Fair 2013
May 30, 2013 - June 1, 2013
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Fair kicks off summer in Lexington, KY. Country Fair. Rides. Live Music. Funnelcakes. This being Catholicism, there will also be beer and games of chance, naturally. Parking is typically a bit of a mess,
but worth it.
(Update: On Saturday, no food or rides were available until TWO pm, and most were still prepping, and not serving, at 2. So if you plan on fair food for lunch, don’t. The ATM also did not open until after 2 pm, and worked sporadically, so plan to pick up cash ahead of time.)
The music lineup includes:
– 5:00-7:30 Seton Youth Talent Show
– 8:30-10:30 Better Off Dead (80s covers)
– 6-7:30 KY Hoss Cats
– 8:30-10:30 The Johnson Brothers
– 4-5:30 Donny Brooks Band (pop-rock cover band 60s to 90s)
– 6:30-7:45 Ralph Curtis & The All American Tribute Band (Johnny Cash covers)
– 8:30-10:30 Conch Republic (Jimmy Buffett tribute band)
– 1-2:30 TDH4
– 3-5 Colonel’s Choice Dixieland Band