- This event has passed.
March 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
FoodChain presents the 4th annual FEAST at Fasig-Tipton on Tuesday, March 10 at 6 pm.
FEAST features nationally acclaimed women chefs from around the country and talented women chefs from Kentucky.
Enjoy creative food samplings by each of the 18 chefs, cocktails and fun.
The featured chefs from across the country are:
- Abra Berens of Granor Farm, Three Oaks, MI
- Jamilka Borges of The Independant Brewing Company & Hidden Harbor, Pittsburgh, PA
- Amy Brandwein of Centrolina, Washington D.C.
- Joy Crump of FOODĒ & Mercantile, Fredericksburg, VA
In addition, 13 Kentucky-based chefs will be joining Ouita Michel to represent the local food scene:
- Breanna Baker, 610 Magnolia, LEE Initiative
- Sara Bradley, freight house, Paducah
- Molly Thompson Costello, Otto’s, Covington
- Samantha Fore, Tuk Tuk Sri Lankan Bites, Lexington
- Toa Green, Crank & Boom, Lexington
- Martine Holzman, Martine’s, Lexington
- Agnes Marrero, Smithtown Seafood, Lexington
- Tonya Mays-Cronin, Kismet, LEE Initiative *
- Chelsey Poling, Hickory & Oak, Bowling Green
- Ranada Riley, Ranada’s, Lexington
- Kristin M. Smith, Wrigley Taproom and Eatery, Corbin
- Jane Thompson, Dupree Catering, Lexington
- Tanya Whitehouse, University of Kentucky Food Connection, Lexington