Do you enjoy McDonald’s? What about a comfortable piece of furniture? Like to binge watch shows or sports? McDonald’s and La-Z-Boy have the perfect sweepstakes for you.
The food chain and popular furniture store have partnered together to give fans the best stay-in experience.
McDonald’s and La-Z-Boy have teamed up to create and give away the McDelivery® Couch. This will be no ordinary couch, but one that is fit for a McDonald’s and binge watching lover.
The couch will feature:
- McFlurry® chillers, coolers built into the dual center consoles to keep your McFlurry chilled at 33 degrees Fahrenheit, even through unexpected overtime.
- Built-in phone chargers to power your McDelivery with Uber Eats orders without wasting a second to recharge.
- Light-up cup holders because your drink deserves to party, too.
- Adjustable seats at the touch of a button with power back, leg and headrests for prime McNugget® dunking.
- La-Z-Boy’s iClean fabric (aka stain-resistant) keeping the couch safe from any overzealous reactions to shocking TV moments.
- And, of course, a cozy McDelivery with Uber Eats blanket to remind you that going out is truly overrated.
“McDelivery with Uber Eats is about bringing delicious feel-good moments to our customers, no matter where they are,” said Elizabeth Campbell, Senior Director of Brand and Menu Strategy, McDonald’s. “The McDelivery Couch sweepstakes celebrates our shared love of staying in, as well as our mission to bring people together over food and fun experiences.”
There will only be one winner of the McDelivery® Couch. To enter your chance at winning this “La-Z” couch, you must tweet about your favorite McDelivery with Uber Eats item, tag #McDeliverySweepstakes, @UberEats, and @McDonalds.
The contest will run from March 19, 2019 until April 8, 2019. You can enter more than once, but only once per day.
For more information on the sweepstakes and how to enter, visit http://playatmcd.com/mcdeliverysweeps.
Subscribe to the Ace e-dition for Lexington news, arts, culture, food, and entertainment news delivered to your inbox.
Call today to advertise in Ace, 859.225.4889