by David Schankula
Last Sunday’s Hairy-Liberal had a series of Letters to the Editor about CentrePointe and the mystery of the dead investor. They’re all worth reading, but Robert Clark, of Lexington, was certainly the winner…
RECIPE FOR: “imPEACH-newBERRY POLITIC PIE”
ADD THE FOLLOWING:
- 2-Cups of Crumbled Webb Promises.
- 1-Quart of Sewer Water Drainage Issues.
- 4-Tbs. of Airport Management Negligence.
- 6 or 7 Buildings Where ‘Nothing’ of Consequence Ever Happened.
- 47-Chips of Affordable Housing Trust Fund Committee (hand-picked,of course.)
MIX in a Large Hole in Downtown Lexington.
COAT With a Dusting of a Large Carbon Footprint.
BAKE Until Vice Mayor Gray Takes the Spoon of Control.