- This event has passed.
SummerFest: Legally Blonde at the Arboretum
July 25, 2012 - July 29, 2012
Kentucky Conservatory Theatre’s SummerFest: Legally Blonde by Laurence O’Keefe, Nell Benjamin, and Heather Hach
Directed & Choreographed by Jenny Fitzpatrick
July 25 – 29, 2012
Can Elle Woods, a California sorority girl, find true love at Harvard Law School without damaging her new manicure? Can she win back her ex-boyfriend, the hunky Warner, from the charms of a pretty fellow law student? And (the really BIG question), can Elle successfully defend a famous fitness trainer (her sorority sister in Delta Nu) who is accused of murdering her older, very wealthy, husband, while at the same time she helps her manicurist Paulette win the man of her dreams? Lexington’s own Laura Bell Bundy starred in this lively musical on Broadway – come see what all the fuss is about!
SUMMERFEST AT THE ARBORETUM: RAIN AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY (from their website)
“The safety and wellbeing of our actors, technicians and staff along with the safety and comfort of our patrons is our first priority in making any decisions in relation to the weather.
• SummerFest will not cancel any production prior to 9pm. We reserve the right to hold the beginning of the show up to 30 minutes. If a performance is given after a delayed start, unused tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• If patrons leave the theatre of their own volition, no rain check will be given.
• If it begins to rain during the show, we will continue until it is no longer safe for our actors to be onstage, and may hold up to 15 minutes to monitor the weather.
• If a performance is officially cancelled, an announcement to that effect will be made. In the event that we are unable to continue the show prior to intermission, rain checks will be given out to all patrons. If we are unable to continue the show after intermission, rain checks will not be issued.
• Rain checks can be used for general admission or redeemed for the same ticket type (ex. Reserved Chair/Blanket) if available for any subsequent performance of the SummerFest season. Rain checks have no monetary value. KCT cannot guarantee the availability of Reserved Chair/Blanket seating when using a Rain Check.