- This event has passed.
Brave the Blue, West Main
October 7 - October 8
The Lexington Rotary Club hosts “Brave the Blue” on October 7 & 8 on West Main Street. Participants have the opportunity to rappel off of the Big Blue Building.
- Use of a Helmet Cam to capture your Brave the Blue experience all the way down
- Periscope Live Stream Interview at the top as you go Over the Edge – Friends and Family watch Live on TVs at the bottom
- An interview conducted by local media after you complete your decent
- An invitation to the Edger Reception
- A Digital Copy of your Helmet Cam Brave the Blue experience on a jump drive
- Event shirt
- Commemorative lapel pin – Only Edgers have these. If you have multiple years, tell us, and we’ll give you a multi-year dongle.
Some important things to note about the Brave the Blue event:
- Weight Restrictions: 110 lbs minimum and 300 lbs maximum
- Your rappel spot is contingent on raising $1000
- Donations are non-refundable
- All donations are 100% tax deductible
- Donating through this website is simple, fast, and totally secure.