If you do not have a ticket for Breeders' Cup 2015 on Friday and Saturday — and a parking pass — do not attempt to drive to Keeneland. Tickets and parking passes must be purchased in advance. Much like at the Kentucky Derby, there will be no general parking sales on race day.Parking passes must be displayed prior to driving onto Keeneland property. You will not be allowed on Keeneland property without a pre-paid parking pass. So, how will you get there, by land/ sea/ or air? (Don't try air. Police will not allow pedestrians to walk across Versailles Road from Bluegrass Airport during the Breeders' Cup.) Park and Ride shuttle services will be available at Kentucky Horse Park ($25 per day, pre-paid), Whitaker Bank Ball Park ($20 per day, pre-paid), and Rupp Arena ($20 per day, advance purchase). Shuttle passes from Rupp Arena will be available for $5/round trip (while supplies last). Shuttles run every 15 minutes from 9:30 am to 7 pm. Lexington Police advise:
- Do not drive to Keeneland unless you have a pre-paid parking pass.
- Taxi, Uber, and Lyft services are permitted to drop off and pick up through Keeneland Gate 1.
- Private vehicles will not be permitted to drop off and pick up at Keeneland.
- Only permitted vehicles traveling East on Versailles Road from Woodford County will utilize Rice Road to access Gates on Van Meter Road.
- Only permitted vehicles traveling West on Versailles Road from New Circle Road will utilize Van Meter Road to access Gates on Van Meter Road.