Woodford Reserve Distillery’s will host a 200th Anniversary with an 1812 inspired evening on August 25, 2012.
Chef-in-residence Ouita Michel and her culinary team are creating a bourbon menu, that will feature dishes sourced from the surrounding bluegrass region farms and countryside.
Woodford Reserve cocktails will be served before dinner with hors d’oeuvres, a chilled seafood cocktail bar, and a display of local Kentucky cheeses.
Diners will be able to tour the distillery to learn about Woodford Reserve’s history, listen to Bluegrass music, and taste whiskey from the first barrel made at the Woodford Reserve Distillery.
- Woodford Reserve smoked prime rib
- carved rack of lamb
- Stonecross pork roast basted in Woodford Reserve
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Bourbon marinated quail stuffed with fresh figs
- Silver Queen corn pudding
- Heirloom tomato salad with fresh basil
- Local lettuces with Woodford Vinaigrette
- Summer pickled okra and cucumber
- Summer green beans with Stonecross farm bacon
- Roasted baby summer squash
- Happy Jack’s local potatoes with butter and chive
- Corn pones
- Butter biscuits with tomato jam or apple butter
- Chocolate bread pudding with Woodford sauce
- Baby Kentucky mud cakes
- Pecan pie
- Sour cream apple crumb pie
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE